Monday 12 August 2013

Bansko Hols Bulgaria

I have been to Bansko on two previous occasions all within the Winter months and during my attempts to seriously injure myself and also enforce loose bowel moments, oops I mean an attempt at skiing.I vowed that I would not return, never say never and here we are but in Summer what a fantastic place. Fantastic weather, the Jazz festival, beers at £1.25 and great value food. There was something for everyone and although our group did not intend any walks of difficulty there is a great selection of mountains within the Pirin National Park, including huts for multi- day trips. So if have never considered it I would highly recommend such, accommodation was courtesy of our friends and if your after some two bedroom apartments contact me as I have some details.

The square, a Storks nest on the top left of the Church tower parents and chicks visible in the evening.


This was being built in the street below all carved by hand


Views of the black run and used within World down hill championships what a joy no snow in sight!

"No Guy there's 3 people behind you"

We met this very friendly family we had been brought together by God what a warm and loving attitude.






Mrs Jackson and Jones





Neil and Jackie

Mrs and Mr B

The Jones,es 


"One for all and all for one"



It seemed to be a good idea although 5 1/2 miles later and yes midday it changed a tad

Is that Storks or butter?

"No we will be fine get lost........never!!!!"





With beer and wine £12.50 a head for 4 of us

The Jazz Festival
"Mags is that Neil after our 0430 party night?"




Spring waters

No comments: